Way back in the year 2015 SEO pundits had made the prediction that the day is not far when mobiles would overtake desktops as the primary device for accessing the web. The inevitable happened in the year 2016 and as predicted by most SEO agencies like Atlanta search agency, it was found statistically that:
- More people prefer using the internet on their mobiles rather than desktops,
- Websites which are not mobile friendly are likely to lose five times more customers and
- Most users leave a website if its loading time is 3 seconds or more.
Thus a more mobile friendly approach is required for website owners to actually gain substantial increase in their business. This is generally done by Atlanta search agency in teh following ways:
- Having a responsive website design as technical web designs tend to hamper the free navigation of the website from the mobiles,
- Dynamic content which can increase the attention span of the user thereby ensuring greater customer retentivity and
- Separate URLs for mobile sites so that they do not clash with the desktop sites thereby hampering the overall user experience.
As is known to most SEO agencies like Atlanta search agency, mobile optimisation follows five primary principles. They are:
- Website and homepage navigation,
- Website searches,
- E-commerce and the rate of conversions,
- Form entries and
- Form factor and its usability.
In fact changes in the technical aspect of the mobile web design which can further improve user experience are:
- Enabling compression,
- Optimising images,
- Minimizing CSS and
- Leveraging on browser caching.
It is a known fact that the success of any e-commerce website is primarily dependent on its mobile optimised website user experience. Also today internet users have become exceedingly goal oriented and hence they look for quick and hassle-free results. Thus, in order to capitalise on mobile web traffic, it is necessary to ensure that users get what they need on their own terms.